New Dashboard features!
Published: Feb 2, 2018, 12:11 pm
Updated: Feb 2, 2018, 12:16 pm
We've added a few new features to the dashboard. What we think is the most important is below, but before we jump into that - YES, LAST RUN IS THERE!
- Load average are now split out by tier
- Disk space for DB replicas are accounted for by the correct type on the target, not the primary side storage type
- Cloud container support has been included. We don't deploy containers for processmgr, but instead of just supporting cloud instances, we also support container APIs.
- You can now see the last run state on each service configured through "every". Sorry that took so long!
- Full bootstrap 4 with flexboxes for layout
Those were 5 of the top 6 from our last survey. The last one, Oracle RAC support, will take a little longer.