Version 2 dated 3/31/2018
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, your data or rights please contact us by email at [email protected].
Like all modern websites, all our projects require cookies to keep you logged in, provide security, provide relevant advertising, and improve performance. However, to comply with outdated and misguided policies prevalent in some jurisdictions, we are required to inform users in these jurisdictions with a nag screen.
Our projects may contain links to websites or apps not operated by Tag 44/24. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our sites or apps and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Wherever we collect sensitive or personal information, that information is transmitted securely through SSL encrypted connections, either directly to us or through one of our security or data distribution partners like CloudFlare. In addition, we employ industry standard methodologies to maintain security, including but not limited to, monitoring, regular patching, best practices, and appropriate training.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our web site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is entirely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), demographic information (such as zip code and age), and your preferences (such as favorite colors or actors). These contests and surveys may be done in partnership with our partners or other organizations and may be subject to other policies and not covered by our privacy statement.
What data do we collect
Tag 44/24 collects the following data of all visitors:
- URLs you have viewed on our projects
If you are creating an account, we will also collect:
- Personal Identification Information including your name, email address, and phone number.
If you are ordering from any of our projects:
- Products and quantities ordered
- Shipping address(s)
- Payment method(s)
In addition, you may be prompted to share the information below. You may chose not to share this information, however your ability to utilize our projects may be limited without this information.
- Your location
- Survey and vote responses
Use of your data
Tag 44/24 will use the information collected to
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Provide security
- Provide advertising we expect to be relevant to you
- Provide recommendations for additional content, products, or services we think you may like
Tag 44/24 will share any or all of your information with our partners for
- Order processing
- Security improvements and intrusion prevention
- Fraud prevention
Additionally, Tag 44/24 will share your data with law enforcement and other government agencies when compelled so by court or applicable laws.
Some of our projects would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. To receive these emails, you will have to opt-in and you have the option to opt-out at a later date. To do so, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the communication you have received.
Your Data Protection Rights
Tag 44/24 aims to comply with all data protection and digital rights, including the European GDPR. Therefore we will offer the following GDPR rights to all our customers, independent of jurisdiction, as long as it does not conflict with any other applicable laws.
You may request a copy of all your information from us or have your data transmitted to another organization. We may charge a small fee for this service.
You may request that we correct any information we have about you.
If you request erasure of your information, would like us to restrict or cease processing of your information, we will, in order:
- Close all open accounts you have with us
- Make your information inaccessible to other users as soon as technically possible
- Limit access to your information to Tag 44/24 employees, contractors, and partners.
- Remove all of your information from your systems as long as technically feasible (e.g. we can not immediately remove your information from offline backups) and not limited by other laws (e.g. we can not remove order information we are required to keep for tax purposes). If we can not erase your information we will limit accessibility to your information as much as technically feasible and legally allowed.
To make a request, please contact us by email at [email protected]